Welcome to Freeland Lights 2023!
This Christmas Light Show is displayed at Hayes Park in Tittabawassee Township. Several local families have benefitted thru the generous donations made by visitors to the show the past 18-years. Every year, great effort is made to modify & improve the show for your viewing enjoyment! ** This is a FREE light show, no admittance fee required, only goodwill giving if you wish.
*** NEW PARK ENTRANCE THIS YEAR. *** *Please follow signs. Enter from the North side of parking lot.
This Year's Songs in Show Rotation:
- Bazaar (Arkady Shilkloper)
- Curse of the Ice Queen (Eric Bode)
- Frosty the Snowman (Ray Coniff)
- Decorations (Bob Rivers)
- Almost Christmas (SATV)
- Dreams of Fireflys (TSO)
- Underneath the Tree (Kelly Clarkston)
Starting at 9PM, the "song selector" will become activated, and YOU can choose from your phone the song you wish to see. Songs are added in order upon selected into the cue. NEW - This year ALL DAY TUESDAY will be song selector day! The normal rotation will run, but a choice in the song selector will take preference over normal rotation.
Here is how the song selector works!
- Upon Arriving to the Park - You must be in the parking lot/area.
- From your WiFi enabled device, go into Settings and choose your WiFi Connection to be FREELANDLIGHTS2.
- Go into your web browser & enter 220.127.116.11 in the address bar (Christmas Day!)
- A list will show-up of all the songs with a button to 'Push to Load'. Once chosen, the song will be added in sequence to any previously chosen song. If no song is chosen, the normal sequence will play. (Some browsers may need to be refreshed if it does not show correctly in the first try)
- The song queue will be reset at 9:00pm. Only songs chosen after 9:00pm will be loaded into the queue. When you see the entire show scroll BLUE and read "Select" on the Pavilion - it is time to choose your song! You will also be able to see those songs already chose, as it will read 'loaded'
Check out the Freeland Lights Group on Facebook to ask Questions or Comment on the light show! You can also email Gary direct at: Gary@FreelandLights.com